Monday 19 May 2014

First Post


I fall in and out of love with blogging.  Sometimes I think its the best thing ever and other days its mentally just like wading through treacle.  The reason for the new blog is two fold. Firstly I have a bunch of things on my mind that are not suitable for my personal space on Facebook etc. and secondly I need something that has a tighter focus in terms of what I do for a living - I'm intending to write a book  to which this blog is going to contribute all being well.  A general space like Facebook or Twitter becomes very general in its scope quite quickly, this is something I intend to be of much greater intensity and have much more of an edge ... but lets see.

In any event, let the blogging begin and hopefully what I want out of this comes to the surface.

Dave.


No comments:

Post a Comment